Ongwanada is committed to ensuring a readily available and easily understandable process is in place to receive and address, feedback or concerns/complaints about the services and supports that the organization provides.
Clients, their families and the general public are welcome to offer suggestions, both positive and negative. If you wish to provide feedback or express a concern please ensure that your comments include:
- a clear description of the event pertaining to your feedback/complaint
- the date and time of event
- the location of the event
- individuals /parties involved
- resolution being requested
- contact information (include full name, mailing address, telephone number , e-mail address or other means of contact)
Please note that more detailed information about Ongwanada's complaints and feedback process is available by request.
To submit feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 613-548-4417 a person at switchboard can re-direct your call to the appropriate person).
The policy which outlines Ongwanada's complaints/feedback process is available for download below.