Ongwanada is committed to transparency and accountability. We support decisions that reflect the organization’s core values, guiding principles, mission, and strategic directions when allocating fiscal resources.
This section contacts information and documents related to :
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act
The Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, 2010 (the Act) has three directives that are applicable to Ongwanada: Broader Public Sector (BPS) Expenses Directive, BPS Perquisites Directive, and BPS Procurement Directives.
In addition, there are two new directives introduced in 2016, which although not directly applicable to Ongwanada, set out best practice guidelines for publicly funded organizations:
- The Broader Public Sector Business Documents Directive, January 1, 2016, and,
- the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Open Data Directive, April 1, 2016.
BPS Accountability Act documents:
- 2019/2020 Annual Report (PDF)
- Financial Statements (Year Ended March 31, 2020)
- 2017 / 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 – 2020 Strategic Plan: Vision 2020
- 2017 – 2018 Operating Plan (PDF)
- 2017 Financial Statements
- 2018 Financial Statements
- Code of Ethics
- 1-6-19 Policies & Procedures
BPS Perquisites Directive Compliance April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019
During the period of April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 Ongwanada followed the rules and requirements for perquisites and was in compliance with the terms of the Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directive (August 2, 2011). Ongwanada has not provided a privilege to an individual or to a group of individuals , which provides a personal benefit, and is not generally available to others.