February 8, 2021 |COVID-19 vaccine resources [PDF]
re: COVID-19 vaccine resources
Ongwanada continues to work closely with Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox, and Addington (KFL&A) Public Health to implement a vaccine roll-out for both supported individuals and staff. It is crucial that the people we support and our employees have the reliable information required to make informed decisions around receiving their vaccinations. Ultimately the decision is yours to make; this information may assist in making that decision. Please find reliable vaccination resources for your review below.
HEALTH CANADA RESOURCES
- Detailed information on the Pfizer Vaccine can be found here
- Detailed information on the Moderna Vaccine can be found here
- Detailed information on mRNA vaccines can be found here
- Detailed information on COVID-19 vaccine safety can be found here
- A video on how COVID-19 vaccines have been developed and approved in a timely manner can be found here.
- Detailed information on COVID-19 Vaccine Approval Process can be found here (This is an Ontario Ministry of Health Resource but the approval process was done nationally)
ONTARIO GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
- The Ethical Framework for Vaccine Distribution in Ontario can be found here
- A COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet done by KFL&A Public Health can be found here
- Detailed information on vaccination role out in KFL&A Public Health can be found here
- Answers to frequently asked questions in Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox, and Addington can be found here