- March 17, 2020 | COVID-19 MEMO TO FAMILIES
The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation around the globe. Ongwanada recognizes that it has a responsibility to protect the health and safety of the people it supports as well as its employees and is taking precautions to help reduce the spread of the virus. As part of those precautions, Ongwanada is restricting public access to the Ongwanada Resource Centre and temporarily suspending a number of programs and services until further notice.
- X-Ray – closed effective March 16, 2020
- Hydrotherapy pool – closed effective March 16, 2020
- Food services – closed to the public effective March 16, 2020
- Volunteer Services – closed effective immediately
- After-hours meeting facilities – closed effective immediately
- Pharmacy – remains open with access through a temporary “pass through” window at the rear entrance
Individuals and families impacted by other service disruptions will be notified directly. We will continue to provide updates as we receive additional information and guidance from Health Canada and others. We thank you for your understanding and patience.