Ongwanada is committed to transparency and accountability. We support decisions that reflect the organization’s core values, guiding principles, mission, and strategic directions when allocating fiscal resources.
This section connects information and documents related to :
- Broader Public Sector Accountability Act
The Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, 2010 (the Act) has three directives that are applicable to Ongwanada: Broader Public Sector (BPS) Expenses Directive, BPS Perquisites Directive, and BPS Procurement Directives.
In addition, there are two new directives introduced in 2016, which although not directly applicable to Ongwanada, set out best practice guidelines for publicly funded organizations:
- The Broader Public Sector Business Documents Directive, January 1, 2016, and,
- the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Open Data Directive, April 1, 2016.
BPS Accountability Act documents:
- Financial Statements (Year Ended March 31, 2021)
- Financial Statements (Year Ended March 31, 2020)
- 2015 – 2020 Strategic Plan: Vision 2020
- 2017 Financial Statements
- 2018 Financial Statements
BPS Perquisites Directive Compliance April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021
During the period of April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021 Ongwanada followed the rules and requirements for perquisites and was in compliance with the terms of the Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directive (August 2, 2011). Ongwanada has not provided a privilege to an individual or to a group of individuals, which provides a personal benefit, and is not generally available to others.
Find Out how You Can Help
There are many different ways to help the organization.
Questions or concerns? We encourage you to reach out.